All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm 

Hi all,

Well, after several years of being an "Amiga classic" user, I've bought a Pegasos II machine recently. It's a revision 2B1 board (the oldest?). I'm running MorphOS2.4 (demo) and AmigaOS4.1 in this machine. Unfortunately I'm experiencing some issues with one of the NICs, while browsing the web the connection stalls/freezes at times...

2. The machine won't start to openfirmware when I insert my ATI RAdeon 9250 256 MB GFX card... as far as I know, this board should work.

Anyway, since it's a very old revision board, I was wondering that probably somebody here could tell me what's the best firmware for it (sorry, I don't have the current firmware version info handy, but I'll post it later) and if they could point me to where I can download it, 'cause apparently Peg 2 firmware updates are not available for download anymore at bplan's website.

Thank you!!!

Edit: My Pegasos II firmware is 1.2 (20040810112413)

I know there are other 1.2 versions dated 2005x...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi all,

Well, after several years of being an "Amiga classic" user, I've bought a Pegasos II machine recently. It's a revision 2B1 board (the oldest?). I'm running MorphOS2.4 (demo) and AmigaOS4.1 in this machine. Unfortunately I'm experiencing some issues with one of the NICs, while browsing the web the connection stalls/freezes at times...

2. The machine won't start to openfirmware when I insert my ATI RAdeon 9250 256 MB GFX card... as far as I know, this board should work.

Anyway, since it's a very old revision board, I was wondering that probably somebody here could tell me what's the best firmware for it (sorry, I don't have the current firmware version info handy, but I'll post it later) and if they could point me to where I can download it, 'cause apparently Peg 2 firmware updates are not available for download anymore at bplan's website.

Thank you!!!

Edit: My Pegasos II firmware is 1.2 (20040810112413)

I know there are other 1.2 versions dated 2005x...
Hi Daniel,

Those updates were for another board revision. 20040810112413 is the latest revision for those boards.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:06 pm 

Quote:
Those updates were for another board revision. 20040810112413 is the latest revision for those boards.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for youre reply. OK, so there's no need for a firmware update. I was wondering if you can help me gettin in touch with bplan, my Pegasos II board seems to have memory issues... (full story here:
http://www.morphzone.org/modules/newbb_ ... 1&forum=11

I don't know if this issue can be fixed or not, but I'd like bplan to take a look to diagnose and fix it if possible, at a cost, of course.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Matt,

Thanks for youre reply. OK, so there's no need for a firmware update. I was wondering if you can help me gettin in touch with bplan, my Pegasos II board seems to have memory issues... (full story here:
http://www.morphzone.org/modules/newbb_ ... 1&forum=11

I don't know if this issue can be fixed or not, but I'd like bplan to take a look to diagnose and fix it if possible, at a cost, of course.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Dan
Update:

I would like to thank Bill Buck and Raquel Velasco for their support on this issue, thanks to them I'm already in touch with bPlan hoping for my Pegasos II to be fixed.

Thank you guys!!!!!!!

Daniel R.