All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:59 am 

Prave jsem doprekladal Efika Book 1.1 do cestiny, stáhnout si ji muzete zde:

http://www.pegasos.cz/index.php?page=5

Marek :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:02 pm 
That's great !

I will add a link to your page from efika.org ;-)

Post subject: EFIKA BOOK IN CZECH
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:17 am 

Hello, I'd like to make ourselves understood about links in EFIKA BOOK. This means, that some links: such as where to download installation files, howto, manual, where to buy efika, are linked to english or foreign websites. We provide a website www.pegasos.cz, where you can download such files, kernel modules, translated linux howto, translated EFIKA BOOK, and we are an EFIKA reseller, too.
Could we switch certain links for localized ones ?

Thank you for your reaction, Marek.

Chtel bych se s tebou domluvit ohledne odkazu, ktere jsou v EFIKA BOOK. Jedna se o to, ze nektere odkazy napr. kde stahnout soubory, manualy, kde koupit efiku odkazuji na anglicke nebo jine cizojazycne stranky. Vetsinu souboru a prelozenych dokumentu mame uz my na nasi www.pegasos.cz strance, navic jsme prodejci efiky. Muzeme urcite odkazy vymenit za lokalizovane ?

Diky za reakci, Marek.

Post subject: Re: EFIKA BOOK IN CZECH
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm 
Quote:
Hello, I'd like to make ourselves understood about links in EFIKA BOOK. This means, that some links: such as where to download installation files, howto, manual, where to buy efika, are linked to english or foreign websites. We provide a website www.pegasos.cz, where you can download such files, kernel modules, translated linux howto, translated EFIKA BOOK, and we are an EFIKA reseller, too.
Could we switch certain links for localized ones ?

Thank you for your reaction, Marek.
Yes of course. You can do *almost* what you want into your translated version. It's yours ;-)
The only thing I ask it at least to keep the links to efika.org and/or wikipeg.org in your version.
As I said (and if you are OK), I'm going to put a link to your page and a copy of your Czech version on Efika.org.