All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 am 

Quote:
We think the i.MX51 is going to help us all create some very interesting products.
Do you think you will have something on the market in time for the 2009 christmas shopping season?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 am 
Genesi

Hi Stefan, did you miss the last PR:

Genesi launches Cloud City Service Platform

We will. Please see the last three sentences.

We appreciate your interest.

R&B :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:09 am 

Intresting :)
I waiting for more info about Cloud City and new hardware :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

bump

Post subject: terms
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 am 

Hi,

Exciting area of development!

I have (at least) three questions:

The guidelines for project proposal submission are very clear. What I do not find anywhere are terms and conditions. Could you please guide me to a page containing this information?

Is there a document on this or genesi site detailing information on Efika MX Developer Edition v3.0 https://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efi ... veloper/v3
Particularly, I am interested if there is a LCD interface (touchscreen) on these boards?

Thank you,
greendorf

Post subject: Re: terms
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi,

Exciting area of development!

I have (at least) three questions:

The guidelines for project proposal submission are very clear. What I do not find anywhere are terms and conditions. Could you please guide me to a page containing this information?
There are no terms and conditions; you are limited only by your own morals and ethics. You can develop open source or commercial software. You can put it to tasks up to the limit allowed by law (so, no nuclear weapons programs) and safety (please don't use it to run a hospital).

You can take the board and flush it down a toilet, although we would much rather if you find no further use for it, that you send it back so we can seed it to another developer.
Quote:
Is there a document on this or genesi site detailing information on Efika MX Developer Edition v3.0 https://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efi ... veloper/v3
That is the detailed information.
Quote:
Particularly, I am interested if there is a LCD interface (touchscreen) on these boards?
No.

Post subject: Re: terms
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 am 

Quote:

There are no terms and conditions; you are limited only by your own morals and ethics. You can develop open source or commercial software. You can put it to tasks up to the limit allowed by law (so, no nuclear weapons programs) and safety (please don't use it to run a hospital).

You can take the board and flush it down a toilet, although we would much rather if you find no further use for it, that you send it back so we can seed it to another developer.
Hi Neko,

Thank you for your answer!

All the best,
Adorian

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Feel free to do this yourself.. anyone who wants to spread the word, can. I make no bones about this - I don't have a huge list of websites that I should be spamming about the program. I'm surprised the Projects program didn't hit the front page of OSNews yet, but AmigaOS 4.1 on Pegasos did. Maybe Thom needs a pinch :)
Sure, I will do it.
When it's approved they'll be added to the proposal as above.